1. The problem with communication – Some solutions for parents and teachers to meet halfway in their efforts to teach students about life and academics.
2. AVID summer institute 2017 – My thoughts on AVID and how I implement it in my classroom.
3. TVB Explore Japan Rail & Drive — 夏．日．悠遊 – Exploring the contradictions of wanderlust and the longing for home by being an armchair traveler. Also some Chinese.
4. Gradescope: A first glance – My initial thoughts on using Gradescope.
5. An exercise in positivity – Turning a frown upside down, in list form.
6. Touring with Education First – An inside look at life as an 8th grade DC field trip chaperone.
7. Chinchin the Chinchilla – My first Powtoon project for a masters class. About my Chin, of course.