1. The problem with communication – Some solutions for parents and teachers to meet halfway in their efforts to teach students about life and academics.
2. Gradescope: A first glance – My initial thoughts on using Gradescope.
3. AVID summer institute 2017 – My thoughts on AVID and how I implement it in my classroom.
4. TVB Explore Japan Rail & Drive — 夏．日．悠遊 – Exploring the contradictions of wanderlust and the longing for home by being an armchair traveler. Also some Chinese.
5. An exercise in positivity – Turning a frown upside down, in list form.
6. Touring with Education First – An inside look at life as an 8th grade DC field trip chaperone.
7. A tour of my classroom desk – If a person’s desk tells you a lot about their mind, then my desk would scream A) organized chaos and B) cheap and free stuff is the best.
8. Fall morning routine – I’m a super-duper morning person. And I’m obsessed with ‘Get ready with me’ tags. Fall is also my favorite season.