Well, I won’t give myself too much grief about it. I’m also here now, so that’s all that matters.
– organized a lot of papers in my classroom
– finished and sent my application to Italy
– started another application for a summer fellowship; winter-time is the golden hour to plan out my 3 months of non-teaching
– ate a lot of pocky
– got pretty burnt out from helping a clingy roommate with her job search
– read an entire Beth Moore book on insecurity; discovered that I am not as insecure as I thought
– went to the gym a lot (yay me!)
– did not go home for 2 weekends in a row (another yay!)…although I have felt the urge to
– busted a lamp bulb
I love quiet, cold, winter nights. Peaceful.